God of Eternal Blessings

Psalm 52:8-9 (New International Version)

8 But I am like an olive tree
flourishing in the house of God;
I trust in God's unfailing love
for ever and ever.
9 I will praise you forever for what you have done;

in your name I will hope, for your name is good.
I will praise you in the presence of your saints.

In these lovely verses from psalm 52, I am reminded of God's eternal Presence.

I will praise you for what you have done (vs 9) Past

I trust in God's unfailing love (vs8) Present

In your name I will hope, for your name is good (vs 9) Future

Prayer: Lord, you surround us with your blessings, in front, behind, and all around. You are good to us and how we love you. With the trees of the fields we clap our hands with joy to you. Abba Father! We love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family