By Belinda

I'm not taking Susan's place today her post is coming and I'm looking forward to it! But the words to this song were mentioned in a book I am reading and I want to share it as a blessing to all who visit here this morning. It was all the more special as I found that the scripture verse that pops up is in Dutch! How cool is that as a special hug from God to all of us Dutchies (or Dutchie wannabes? :))

Here is the scripture in English. Blessings today, dear friends! :)
Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Comments

Susan said…
B'a, thank you for this! I didn't discover it until just now - but this song is one that has a very special meaning to me. It is one of my "life songs". It made me cry the first time I heard it sung in my family room by a family friend some 20 years ago. And it made me cry again when I heard it today. You have no idea how it ties together in my heart with what I posted today. No-one could know. Only God. What really did me in was the photographs that accompanied the song... I'm sitting in the presence of God..

How does he DO that???
Belinda said…
Oh Susan, how amazing God and his ways! This whole slide show had layers of meaning for me, too. Did you notice the stepping stones in the stream? Of course you did! And the waterfall!

That God used this to speak to both of us so deeply is so wonderful.

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family