A Pre-Easter Devotion

By Belinda

Dear friends, Susan shared this with me this morning with these words, "This will be a few minutes well spent.  Perfect for a pre-easter devotional...  It's wordless, but powerful." 

I did take a few minutes, and it was, so of course, I wanted to share it with you. I pray that as you prepare for Easter morning, Easter will come alive in your heart as it is in mine this weekend.

I am looking forward to the Sunrise Service at the Tottenham Conservation area, which mercifully starts at 7.00 this year. :) 


My dear friend Dave has written a beautiful piece for Whatever He Says on What to Wear for Easter. I will be posting it for our Easter post this evening, so that we all have time to get dressed appropriately. Eastter blessings

Comments

Karebear said…
Looks like sand drawings have spoken the Easter story into many hearts this season. What a beautiful way of sharing God's grace!

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family