By Belinda

I have shared a different version of this song before. It speaks to me on a deep level of the ongoing healing in our lives when we walk with God.

I felt led to post it here again this morning as a thanksgiving to God for all that he is doing in me and all of his children. He doesn't abandon us but wants to give us a new name, "Confidence!" "Faithfulness" "Overcoming one."

I chose this version of the song because the beautiful photographs are of imperfect faces by this world's standards, but they shine with his beauty. We all need to realize that we are beautiful---just as he made us. We are enough.



Comments

Susan said…
Spot on for me today. Thanks for sharing this again.

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family