A Time to Dance

By Belinda

 My faculties seem to have ground to a halt and I don't think I can string two words together in a coherent sentence, so I thought I would let some photos tell the story for me. It was a time to dance... (more when I have recovered :))
 Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 Amplified Bible (AMP) Ecclesiastes 3

TO EVERYTHING there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven: 2A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to pluck up what is planted,(A) 3A time to kill and a time to heal, a time to break down and a time to build up, 4A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,









Comments

Susan said…
Where's the one of you wearing your fascinator? ;)
Belinda said…
I'm sure it will surface eventually! :)
Leslie said…
Thanks for letting us share in your joy! Congratulations to the happy couple.
Marilyn said…
What joy! I've been following your blog for so long, I feel I know so many of the faces. :-)
zahirul said…
I check your article about your topics. I found you by mistake but already affected your writing ability.

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family