By Belinda

I wasn't planning to post anything tonight. I'm so crazy busy preparing for leaving for England tomorrow after a day today with more twists and turns of plot than a dozen episodes of Coronation Street! :)

But then I checked my email and my dear friend Dave recommended to a group of friends that we take 7 minutes to watch THIS video.

 I stopped to watch, and I was so moved by the message that I am honoured to share it here with you.


Uploaded by McClinticFamily on Jan 4, 2012 This video is designed bring about awareness and teach others about the hopes and dreams of those with Down Syndrome as well as combat the use of old school words such as retarded. For more of Maddox's adventures, including her birth story, please check out www.mcclinticfamily.com


Comments

Belinda, I was rivitted to the screen when I watched this. The message on the cards were powerful enough, but message of love and joy that come from that mom and that baby are even more astounding. I loved this. It too will make my blog. Everyone needs to see it. So glad you liked it.
happy journey!!
Belinda said…
Thanks for the video and also the wish for a bon voyage!

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family